Iraq was a scam
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-06-15 01:31:34 UTC
This is an opinion given in 2004, proven true today:

"Iraq was a scam. We knew it was a scam from the get-go. Now it is being exposed as a scam. The Bush Administration invaded Iraq with one purpose in mind, and one purpose only. To make a f**king boat-load of money and walk away. If you still harbor a differing opinion, I have two words for you. Wake up."

http://www.paddymick.com/article-view-m.php?UID=138

***

I think the new political elites in Iraq bought into it (after all they benefit from it), but democracy is a sham and corruption is the law of the land.

States like Iraq are never meant to be prosperous democracies, though they have oil. They become client states just like Latin America. Think of Venezuela. The elites keep the money abroad and have fancy apartments in London or Miami Beach.

The Arabs are more politically motivated than Spanish people --different religious ideas-- but you may find Mexico pretty wild. In a way, no-man's land is south of the border.

We are losing Iraq because it was a scam. We are almost losing Venezuela but the Revolution is too clumsy to be a success. The best is yet to come.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-06-16 16:09:16 UTC
If the Nazis had won the war, their ideas would be accepted by the world.
i sometimes wish they had rather than have america in my head.
we're all american.. fuck this :(

You know, that's fucking funny! But it's also true.

The terrorists may eventually become American and we will all be a happy American family. We may eventually kill them with sedentary life, junk food and American cigarettes.

Now even the communists are American.
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-06-17 18:35:36 UTC
I thought you wanted to evangelize Africa. America is not a democracy, it's a republic. But it may be argued this is just a nation of consumers, some more happy than others.
Then, what is your idea of democracy?
Rather humble:

1- Clean, green communities,

2- Safe communities,

3- NO ROOM FOR CORRUPTION.

I love this very African wisdom of the jungle:

"Freedom is the capacity to roam free."

Imagine the gazelle not having to worry about the lion.