God is Pure Communism
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-07-30 18:41:55 UTC
When I mean "pure" I mean not corrupt and also highly effective in suppressing deviant thought. Earthly communism has been both corrupt and unable to suppress deviant thought. I don't mean "freedom of speech" but "freedom of thought."

"Pure bliss!"
God is alive and well, and working on a less ambitious project.
It turns out He's working on his merit badge in "Universe Creation".
It's turning out to be harder than He thought.
All the tyrants that played god failed to make the grade.

But god is more communist than all of them.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-08-02 04:06:03 UTC
Once American Christians lead, though, the rest of the world follows. That's
how it works. Such was the case with GW Bush, a man that "heard the call of
god" to go war.
Bush is well known as a moron and ridiculed by most of the world as a
brainless imbecile. :-)
Let me ask you, how many politicians have "come out of the closet," and admit
they don't believe in Jesus? They better come out as gay.
Even many of the priests in the church don't actually believe the utter
crap they spout every Sunday.
Every possible disaster in the world explains that we are living in the
"latter days." It's a self-fulfilling prophecy because they happen to pray
for peace and vote for war. Now we are fighting the "evil Russians."
Morons can "match" almost anything to idiotic prophesies ... whether
that's the nonsense in the Bible or the rubbish from Nostradamus. The
fact that they can "match" to so many different things simply adds
further proof that it's a load of crap spouted by conmen.
What would it cost?

Dominating space will be costly. In 2004, when President George W. Bush introduced a space exploration initiative that aimed to establish a base on the moon (among other goals), costs were projected to be about $100 billion through 2020. President Obama, however, canceled the mission in 2010, because it was running behind schedule and was costing too much money.

Plus, NASA's tab would have probably been much higher than $100 billion by the time it completed its mission and built a moon base, said John Logsdon, professor emeritus at George Washington University and founder of the school's Space Policy Institute. He says a similar mission today could cost somewhere between $250 billion to $500 billion.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/01/27/pf/newt_gingrich_moon_colony/

***

No wonder they hate Obama. He thought that would be openly squandering money, and he rather spend it quietly on making holes and covering them.

Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-08-03 16:20:26 UTC
Dumb sheep who believe every piece of crap spouted to them by a bunch
of conmen and a book of fictional stories. :-\
No doubt some bunch of morons will dig up a copy of Harry Potter in
1000 years and believe that too is real, and that Harry will one day
return to "save" them (from their own stupidty) ... then again there
are already utter morons around who do believe it is real and won't let
their kids read or watch it. :-\
One of the problems of the religious believers is that they have a very old book of reference to address modern issues such as climate change and overpopulation. They still follow the command of "multiply and conquer" but fail to understand that 7 billion people is a whole lot of people that can overrun their environment, particularly when you take into account their predatory ways. So this recipe for disaster is now being transplanted to China and India as if this was the only way to progress. No modern leader dares challenge this concept because they will be punished by the Christian voter.
Christianity + Democracy = Idiocracy
The concept of "Christians voter" is well defined and it presents a coalition to address the many issues faced in the modern world, some with a complexity that would be perplexing to the Christian mind, such as climate change. The overwhelming majority of scientists agree with MANMADE CLIMATE CHANGE, but the Christians dare disagree. They believe in Jesus, not climate change.

http://www.christianvoterguide.com/national-voter-guides

I clicked on the first one, WALLBUILDERS. I think the name says it all, but how they approach and simplify the issues is simply amazing. Of course, they support Israel all the way. All the way to Armageddon.
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-08-11 17:14:16 UTC
Palestinians would be grateful to get back their land in exchange for any
leader that makes Israel happy. Israel called Arafat a terrorist even though
he was a party at the negotiation table. That's PLO, not Hamas.
The Palestinian Authority never got any meaningful from the Isrealis either.
The settlements have multiplied and now they are not willing to move because
God gave them the land.
It's always "god" that creates these conflicts. Religion divides people.
Why don't they give an Israeli passport to the Palestinians? Aren't the
Jews American citizens in America?
It's way past time that the human race actually grew up and dispensed
with idiotic borders and countries, and all the "mine is better than
yours" / "I want what you've got" patriotic stupidity that goes with
it. We're all living on planet Earth.
That's what I say too. Only "god" and "nationalism" stand on the way. This is the basis for tribalism. The Bible states the Jews are God's chosen people and that he gave them the promised land. That's how the Bible can be dangerous in practical terms.

This article exposes the fate of Christian Palestinians in particular and Palestinians in general.

"The greatest dismay of Palestinian Christians is the way that their suffering (together with that of Muslim Palestinians) is so often forgotten and ignored by fellow Christians abroad; even justified by so-called Christian Zionists."

http://greennumberplate.wordpress.com/

This Bible should be considered a "most dangerous book" alongside Mein Kampf. The "Holy Book" even anticipates a most terrific holocaust --Armageddon-- committed by no other than God himself. Who will inherit the Earth after the cataclysm? The Jews, the Christians, the Amish? Everything will be highly radioactive to be sure. Wait, I think the roaches will inherit the Earth.

I encourage you all to read this article to find out what's going on. This is a "land grab" in plain words. We react to Crimea but tend to ignore this reality. It's not so much the Christians don't know, but that they don't want to know.