Is God a Disease?
2014-05-05 15:17:13 UTC
We probably don't see god because: a) he's invisible, b) he's that small, c) he's too far way or d) he doesn't exist.
The answer is d, he doesn't exist.
I don't know, I hear Christians growing in China.

Maybe god is a disease.

I found some scary evidence:

Is God a plague? How the idea in my thriller turned into startling, and scary, scientific theory

In case you hadn't noticed, atheism is having a moment. These last weeks the Godless have been dominating debate, with the Savonarola of Scepticism, Richard Dawkins, leading the jihad against the cowering faithful. Dawkins's accusation is that religion is absurd and therefore unacceptable in public life: he sees faith as a form of mental virus, a "meme", that spreads like the flu, and is much nastier.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/seanthomas/100216038/is-god-a-plague-how-the-idea-in-my-thriller-turned-into-startling-and-scary-scientific-theory/

***

It sounds scary enough. Instead of the chicken disease coming from China they should fear the Western disease coming from us. Yes, we may be infected.

http://thetibetanmonkey.tumblr.com
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-05-07 14:44:42 UTC
The Christian disease sounds eerily similar to BANANAGEDDON, or the banana disease that threatens millions with hunger.

Listen:

"Disease spreads from Asia to Africa and may already have jumped to crucial plantations in Latin America"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/bananageddon-millions-face-hunger-as-deadly-fungus-decimates-global-banana-crop-9239464.html

It infected the same areas as Christianity and it's highly contagious. I hope Christianity revises its policy on abortion: There's no bananas for all.

And while at it, you may want to ponder about this question:

"WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU GIVE A BUNCH OF BANANAS TO A BUNCH OF MONKEYS?"
Wise TibetanMonkey
2014-05-07 20:48:22 UTC
organized religion was dangerous and took steps to separate the poison
Hitchens was right. Religion poisons everything.
If organized religion is dangerous, according to your crook founding fools, how about the disorganized one with its 200,0000 denominations?
They knew religion was not the problem. the problem was the savage capitalism or profiteerism of the roman time that they were seeking to restore. Religion was in their way to accomplishing their goal, so they started to slander it.
Your founding fathers were all devils in disguise.
Well, at least you are not as naive as we thought. ;)

Now, where you think we can find a non-capitalist system that works.

I'll tell you up front, anywhere in Northern Europe is nice. Not necessarily a model for Africa. Africa needs a system based on FRUGALITY, ZERO TOLERANCE OF CORRUPTION & BICYCLES.
2014-05-08 06:46:32 UTC
You mean, infecting areas where pagan Roman Catholicism is prominent.
"Roman Catholicism is losing strength and becoming a benign disease. Some of their policies such as population control are very counterproductive though. Who will feed that many people?
"I bought National Geographic for the cover story (THE NEW FOOD REVOLUTION) to see how the world can possibly feed that many people as we "multiply and conquer" forever and ever. "
A small garden produces too much food for just one person. I know it. It's possible to feed the whole world and have tons left over That's why they pay farmers to not produce. This way they can get prices up. This is the real world.
You need a cow in the garden too. Maybe even a pig and some chicken to keep your diet balanced. The worst part of growing food is the animals.

Maybe at the end as we go descend into chaos we will eat each other. It happened in Easter Island.
TheTibetanMonkey
2014-05-08 15:52:39 UTC
God was rainbow. Actually the rainbow was thought to have magical powers in many cultures.
Last night, while asleep, I met God. He was like a fire-ball...very bright...cannot see clearly his skin colour...or his shape.
I asked: " Hey God...this Monkey fellow from Tibet..asked us what colour are you...black or white?"
I said: " God....Aren't you like a lizard?"
God said" Baldegale.... You ask too many question. Not good for your soul. "
He turned and disappeared. Before he vanished, I thought I saw the form of God... A beautiful lizard.
God did not made man ..in his own image. He made us in the image of a monkey !!!!
Very powerful inspiration. For once god makes sense. I had my own inspiration, though, and he appeared to me as an owl. Owls are always watching everything and they are rather mysterious creatures.